- Time 5 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- 100 g / 3½ oz walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100 g / 3½ oz Barber’s 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar, finely grated
- 70 g / 2½ oz wild rocket
- 150 ml / ¼ pt rapeseed oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the walnuts and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped, but not completely smooth.
- Add the cheese and process briefly then add the rocket and blitz to chop the leaves.
- With the motor running, gradually trickle in the oil then add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pasta, or as a sauce with fish or grilled chops or steak.