- Time 20 minutes
- Makes 2
- Difficulty Easy
- 80g Barbers cheese
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 large onion
- 500ml Passatta
- 200g of Outdoor Reared Smoked Back bacon
- 8 new potatoes
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- Par boil your new potatoes, if you have any leftover in the fridge already cooked all the better.
- Cut the bacon into strips
- Add the bacon to your skillet and fry until almost crispy now add finely sliced onions fry until soft
- Take the new potatoes and add to the skillet
- S Sprinkle the smoked paprika over the potatoes, bacon and onion and stir.
- Pour the Passata over
- Now sprinkle the grated 1833 over the surface
- Finally make 4 small indentations in the surface of the mixture and crack the eggs into these Place in the oven at 185°c for 15 to 20 mins until the cheese is melted and taking on colour.