- Time 25 min minutes
- Serves 4 or more
- 350ml milk
- 200ml water
- 3 large Eggs
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of chopped spring onions
- Garnish chopped fresh parsley
- Butter for greasing
Method br />
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a blender, place milk, eggs, flour, and salt; process just until smooth. Let rest for 10 minutes in the fridge
- In a small bowl, mix together grated cheese and onion.
- Next lightly grease the muffin tray
- Place a 12-cup mini muffin pan in oven for 5 minutes to preheat. Remove from oven, and. Remove from oven. Working quickly, spoon batter into muffin cups, dividing evenly among each. Top each with 1 tablespoon (about 4 grams) cheese mixture.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.