- Time 40 minutes
- As many as you like
- Very Easy
- 100g of Barber’s Cheddar
- 1 x leek
- 3 or 4 large potatoes
- Teaspoon of chillies
- You will need non-stick baking parchment
- Saturday game day snacks. Cheddar potato bruschetta and cheddar and leek crisps. With the Cheddar cheese crisps, you will need to get the timing just right. If you don’t cook them enough, they will be soft and slightly chewy. They’ll still have a yummy cheddar flavour, but will not be crispy like crisps. On the other hand, if you cook cheddar cheese chips for too long, they will burn easily.
- Grate the cheddar and spoon a tablespoon of the grated cheddar into a round pile on the baking sheet.
- Slice the leeks into rounds and wash
- Place a slice of leek in the centre of the pile of grated cheddar, you can alternate and sprinkle some chopped chillies on some of the piles to add some kick.
- Place in the oven at 180°C; keep an eye on them as you don’t want them to over crisp. Approximately for 10mins
- For the Cheddar potato bruschetta slice the potatoes into rounds, place on a greased baking sheet, and next add the grated cheddar and sprinkle with chillies bake in the oven at 180°C remove when golden after approximately 20mins